Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: [3 Concept Eyes] Review Part I

Finally, the package has come, yayyyyy! Every single items was packed so nicely that I spent hours looking at the boxes and did not want to open and try the products. Here they are:

(Links: 3 Concept Eyes Review Part II)


However, there was a "Sorry-Love U-Thank U" note stating that not all ordered items included in the box. They said they sent the available items first so that I could have some products sooner, and when the remaining items available they would ship later. When I checked I realized some lipsticks were not in the box. Today, let's look at 3 Concept Eyes Jumbo Lip Crayons, Lip Brush, Face Oil Mist and Body Oil Mist ;)

  • 3 Concept Eyes Jumbo Lip Crayons


Neon Pink ------------- Cream Orange ----------- Bohemian Pink

     

Neon Pink

Cream Orange

Bohemian Pink

My bare lips are pretty pale, but I still think in general the color of these crayons is lighter in real life than on the website. I wonder if people with pigmented lips will have different results. Don't forget you can also use these crayons as a blush!

At first I thought that Neon Pink would look odd and I was not sure when I ordered this shade, but it turns out to be my most favorite one out of the three! It makes you stand out and gives you a modern/ fashionable look. I think this shade is the same as the 3CE lipstick #402 Puchsia

Both Cream Orange and Bohemian Pink are lighter than what I would like on my lips, they make my lips look even paler than my true lip color, lol. Darker shades of these crayons such as Pop Orange or Woman to Woman might be a better choice for me. I think people who like nude lip colors will like these shades. That's not a problem to me though because these shades can emphasize my eyes when I want to use a little more eye makeup :)

This is the first time I've used lip crayons and I realize the tip makes it so easy to define your lip line. It does glide on smoothly. You might want to apply more than 1 layer for full coverage. The finish is not glossy but more like a matte finish to me (update: these crayons have satin finish). Texture is soft and light weight; however, it dries up very quickly too.  It is about only 1 1/2 - 2 hours before the smoothness is gone (Note: my lips are super dry so it might last longer for normal lips). However, a stain still remains on your lips 2 more hours for light shades (Cream Orange, Bohemian Pink, Oh My Pink) and 3-4 more hours for darker shades (Neon Pink, Pop Orange, Woman To Woman); thus, you don't have to apply as much as you do the first time or, you just have to apply lip balm/ lip gloss on top.

Personal rating

Color:              
Pigmentation:   
Texture:           
Finish (satin):    
Staying power: 

  • 3 Concept Eyes Lip Brush




I've been hunting for lip brush everywhere in my local stores and couldn't find one! This lip brush looks neat!!! You just need to pull the bottom part down and the brush will appear on top. It is a must if you want an even finish.
Personal Rating   
  • Moist Glossing Face Oil Mist and Deep Moisturizing Body Oil Mist


 

One thing that I notice right away when trying these products is they have very nice and refreshing perfume-like scent (both have the same scent). Both will dry up so you don't have to rub the product on your skin. For the face oil mist, press it firmly so that the product will adhere better on your skin. Even though there's oil in the ingredients, the mist is not oily yet gives you a natural glow. I love both of them!
Personal Rating   

Because 3 Concept Eyes is well known for their lipsticks, I'm so excited to try them out and tell everyone how they are in the next review. Please join (follow) my blog for more reviews!

Where to buy: International website - http://en.stylenanda.com/
                       Vietnam - http://stylenanda.com.vn/

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...