Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Review: [Japonesque] Velvet Touch Foundation and Velvet Touch Concealer



Because I love Japonesque Velvet Touch Finishing Powder so so much, I might as well get other products with the name "Velvet Touch". A few weeks ago I reviewed the Velvet Touch Primer and today I will continue with the foundation and concealer, both are in shade #2 which is the second lightest shade of both products.

Velvet Touch Foundation




Rating kisses (out of 5): 

Pros:

- Velvet texture that is so easy to blend with a BRUSH.
- Beautiful matte finish that looks very smooth
- It feels as light as air! This is probably the most lightweight foundation I've ever tried.
- Pleasant scent
- Not accentuate dry patches or fine lines.

Cons:

- Light coverage
- Get shiny after 5-6 hours
- Jar packaging isn't ideal for travel.

I was so tempted to go back to Ulta to get another jar because I love the soft smooth finish and how it feels on my skin so much, but then stopped myself from doing so remembering that I normally require my foundations to be at least medium coverage. Nevertheless, I have been enjoying this foundation a lot.


Velvet Touch Concealer




Rating kisses: 

Pros:

- Creamy
- Very full coverage. A light dab can cover my red blemish completely!
- Long lasting
- Pretty packaging

Cons: None

This is such a beautiful concealer, from the packaging to the actual product! Note that this is a thick concealer so if you want to use it for under-eye areas, avoid applying too much product and remember to blend and set it very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
Have a question, advice, or thought you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment!
Want more reviews, makeup tutorials and tips? Join my blog with GFC, Bloglovin', Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...